The measuring cup is used for sealing the inlet opening on the mixing bowl lid to curb heat dissipation and prevent splashing of food mixture and liquid. It can also be used for measuring liquid. If you simply want to add a small amount of liquid into the mixing bowl, there is no need to remove the measuring cup. Simply pour the liquid onto the mixing bowl lid, and it will flow into the mixing bowl via the gap between the measuring cup and the mixing bowl lid. To add more liquid or solid food materials, please follow the procedures below:
- Press the control knob once to pause the cooking progress, then hold the measuring cup by its wall and lift it up to remove it.
- Add food materials or other ingredients to the mixing bowl.
- Align the measuring cup with the opening of the mixing bowl lid and press it down to mount it.
- Press the control knob a second to resume cooking.
- The mixing bowl may contain residual high-temperature steam after cooking. Please be careful not to be scalded by the steam when opening the mixing bowl lid.
- Never remove the measuring cup during the cooking process under normal circumstances. However, some recipes require the removal of the measuring cup to ensure the release of surplus steam. Please refer to the actual recipes for further details.